Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Up Late....might as well post....

I'm staying up late listening to our local college's basketball team play in the NAIA National tournament.  They got the late game --it was supposed to start at 9:45 and since it was the last game of the day it started 45 minutes late -- at 10:30.  It's way past my bedtime--so I might as well post to keep myself awake!  =-)

Here's a card I made around Valentine's Day, but decided I would use it for another occasion.  I saw this card and liked the way the creator combined the use of the pennant punch and the heart to heart punch.  I made the clouds from scalloped circles cut down.  The sentiment is from Artistic Etchings.
The score in the game is close and getting towards the end of the game so I'm signing off and am going to listen to the rest of it!  Update--We won!  Another game on Friday morning!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Cute card! I really like the banner across the cloudy sky.

Anonymous said...

generic phentermine online can you buy phentermine online anymore - phentermine from canada