Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here's a Bunny....

Hmm!  This shows my pre-school/kindergarten teaching experience.  Does anyone remember "fingerplays?"  Here's my bunny with ears so funny and here's his hole in the ground.  When a noise he hears, up pop his ears and he runs to his hole in the ground!  I could add in the hand motion directions, but that might be a little over the top for a stamping blog.  =-)

Anywho....here's my card and hopefully you'll see why I took that stroll down Fingerplay Lane....


 
I saw this card on Lorri Heilling's blog here which also give you a link to the original card that inspired Lorri--and thought it was so cute and it looked so easy!  Not!  The question is--how many times can Dawn mess up the hole in this card??  Too many!  First I was trying to use a piece of cardstock that was left over from a previous project--it was cut 4 1/4 x 11. Hmmm--can't punch the hole--so cut it apart and make a card front and punch. Suffice it to say--I need to do better planning before I jump in!  =-)

Here's the inside of the card--which is just as cute as the front!

I used the small oval punch to make the eggs.  I also like the way my sign on the front of the card turned out.  Enjoy!

No comments: