Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinterest Finds....

Here are two cards that I found on and cased from Pinterest.  I just love the colors in the SAB designer paper Everyday Enchantment.  The first card uses the edgelits and matching embossing folder.  The butterfly is from the "Flight of the Butterfly" set and the sentiment is from the SAB set Outlined Occasions.  I think. (I was wrong--but I got it fixed.)   Right now I'm on my dinner break from parent teacher conferences and trying to get this post done from memory.  I may have to do some editing when I get home around 9 p.m. (Yep, I did!)


If I had it to do over I'd probably use my blender pen to color in the letters of the words instead of markers.  
I'll have to add the link when I get home--Pinterest is blocked here at school.  =-(  Here's the link --you'll see another link there taking you to the first original card.

Here's the second card which now that I think of it might have been on Dawn Olchefske's blog instead of Pinterest...hmm...I'll have to do some checking.  Anyway it's the card that uses the flower from the SAB set Vintage and is then punched out using the triple layer flower punch.  It was none of the above--here's the link to this card's creator.


Time to go back to conferencing....I'll add more when I get home!  Sorry I didn't add anything to this....being at school from 7 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. makes for a long day and a brain that isn't thinking too clearly.




No comments: