Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lazy Day...

I always have great plans for my Saturdays--plans for all I'm going to get done!  Then Saturday comes and I struggle to get moving and accomplish anything.  Every. Saturday.  Today was no different.  I've sat in the same spot on my couch for too many hours and now I'm tired and ready for bed--go figure.  Here's a card that I made to show the versatility of the blossom punch in the new occasions mini catalog.  This card shows how the modern label punch can work with it quite well!  As always a total case from Dawn Olchefske here.


I used pool party, so saffron, calypso coral and early espresso along with the Fresh Vintage set and the triple layer flower punch.  The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases.  I also used a brad from the everyday enchantment SAB ribbon and brad pack.  See that little spot on the right hand edge of the card?  Yep--that's blood from an unprovoked stabbing by my pokey-doodle tool.  Ouch!  I didn't realize I had bled that much until I got home and it was all over a couple of things.  Didn't notice this spot until I was editing the picture.  Guess I'll have to take a slice off of this card.

No comments: