Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break Cards.....

I had such high hopes that I would get a ton done during spring break--didn't happen.  I have a bunch--a bunch of pictures of cards bookmarked or saved so I can CASE them and I thought THIS was the time I was going to get to them.  I made, maybe 5 cards.  I'm planning an All Occasion Card Party soon and am trying to come up with a variety of designs to offer.  However I kept getting sidetracked by cards I found on blogs that I wanted to re-create.  Here's one that I just had to make.  I found it here on Darlene's blog--she's no longer a demonstrator, but I sure do like much of her style....ended up making 2 cards that I saw on her blog.


This used some current and some retired sets since I don't own "Furry Folk" and had to use a Valentine's day set from last year that had similar animals and don't have a small alphabet set that's not retired.  I'll fill in the details tomorrow.  This card does fold up and fit into a regular sized envelope.

No comments: