I had such high hopes that I would get a ton done during spring break--didn't happen. I have a bunch--a bunch of pictures of cards bookmarked or saved so I can CASE them and I thought THIS was the time I was going to get to them. I made, maybe 5 cards. I'm planning an All Occasion Card Party soon and am trying to come up with a variety of designs to offer. However I kept getting sidetracked by cards I found on blogs that I wanted to re-create. Here's one that I just had to make. I found it here on Darlene's blog--she's no longer a demonstrator, but I sure do like much of her style....ended up making 2 cards that I saw on her blog.
This used some current and some retired sets since I don't own "Furry Folk" and had to use a Valentine's day set from last year that had similar animals and don't have a small alphabet set that's not retired. I'll fill in the details tomorrow. This card does fold up and fit into a regular sized envelope.