Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stampin' Fun.....Finally!

I've spent the last week going through my stamps, pricing the ones I want to get rid of....having a new catalog party/sale with Lola (my upline) and then going through all of my paper scraps--sorting and throwing away!  Wow--I need to do a better job staying on top of that stuff.  Take a look at my tubs and tubs of stamps for sale!  All priced under $10--wait, I think I have 1 or 2 for $10.


Anyway....on to my card for today.  My goal this summer is to do something current and something with my retired stamps/paper so they don't just sit there unused all year long!

New!  I saw a card on Pinterest that inspired this card-- it uses Betsy's Blossom and the retired sizzlet, Flower Burst, that matches perfectly--too bad it's retired.  So I guess I combined my challenge for myself all in one card!

I used the new designer paper to get my colors for this card--Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango.
The designer paper is from Floral District and the sentiment is from Blessings from Heaven.  I used the Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon also.  I don't yet own the 3 inch circle die so had to use a couple of non-SU punches while I wait to get it.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card that was totally inspired by a craft project I found on Pinterest.  I'm really excited about it--love how it turned out!


No comments: