Monday, June 11, 2012

My 100th Post!

We just got back from my niece's graduation and party in Indiana--it was a flying trip!  14 hours in the car last Thursday and 14 hours back home yesterday.  I'm always grateful for safe travel since we've done sooo many of these trips since we moved away from my side of the family.  Here's a card I made that I have been looking at in my files for around 3 months.  Love the crispness of red and white together.  Here's the link to the blog where the card was found, but it was long ago and after going back 9 pages I gave up. But let me tell you Tanya has a fabulous blog with tons of great ideas and tutorials on it!   If you do find the card--you can see that I changed it.....minutely.

You can't see it, but I put some crystal effects on the white parts of the cherries and the leaf.  
Here's what I used:
        Stamps:  A Word for You, Button Buddies
        Paper:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black
        Accessories:  Circle punches all sizes from 1/2 inch to 1 1/4 inches, Decorative Label Punch,
        Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon

No comments: