Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daring Adventure

I went the whole year without really looking at this set, but I love this saying by Helen Keller.  When I was little I loved reading biographies...I got started with biographies that were in our public library intended for young readers.  I can't remember what they were called, but they were all the same size, had the same cover design and they all started with the childhood of the person being written about.  I think I read just about everyone our library had....and oh, yes....back on topic.....one of them was about Helen Keller.
I made this card for my other niece, Jordan, (Janiece's sister) that graduated from college this year.  Yes, my brother and his wife both have names that start with J so they named all their kids with names that started with J.  I'm sure you wanted that tidbit of info didn't you?


Don't you love the luxurious background in this picture?  We were driving to the graduation party when I realized that I hadn't yet taken a picture of the card--so I quickly propped it up on the console and snapped a couple of shots--hoping that the car wasn't bouncing up and down too much!
Here's what the inside looked like:


Here's what I used:
     Stamps:  Daring Adventure, Pursuit of Happiness
     Inks and Paper:  Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Beau Chateau (retired)




No comments: