Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Too Cute not to Copy!

Back in the heat of the summer, shortly after convention, this idea started surfacing and then the creator, Lorri Heiling, posted a video tutorial for it!  Oh my goodness---I don't know Lorri, but I want to be her!  If you check out her blog you will see how super creative she is!  Anyway, here's my take on her project....this was just my initial try and I noticed after I was all done the little slice on the top part.  Fortunately this was my prototype--not one to give away.  Enjoy and be sure to check out the link!  You can see it's perfect for a gift card for that coffee drinker in your family!  I'm having a horrible time getting my pictures to download----I started this blog post yesterday and after 4 tries finally got the above picture to download!  I'll keep trying for the insert and post it when I can get the picture.




What did I use?
Texturz plate --large dots
Crumb Cake and Crimper
Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Whisper White Cardstock
Stamp Sets:  Four Frames, S.W.A.K., Oval All
Punches: Large Oval, Decorative Label, Scallop Oval, Corner Rounder
Ribbon:  1/2" Stitched Poly-Ribbon







1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Great job. Looks great in green. I've been meaning to try one of these cards. tfs