....the card I made with it.....not so much. I've seen so many beautiful cards made with this set "Field Flowers" but I certainly was not able to attain that level of beauty with this card. I tried the spraying your ribbon (seam binding) with water and crumpling it technique which was fun, but my stamping wasn't the best--see the line from the edge of the stamp. =-( Oh well....one thing about stamping is, you can keep trying to achieve the look you want as often as you want (as long as you can afford the supplies) Ha!
Hopefully I'll find time to do some stamping this weekend! I've got a list of things I want to try, now to find the time!