Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sheltering Tree x 2

Love, love, love Sheltering Tree and I've barely scratched the surface playing with it!  I haven't even done the seasonal tree thing!  It makes such a striking card and the photopolymer stamps make it super easy!!

Here's my first card--


C--ute...right?  Another favorite of mine?  The mini stapler--yep--it's a keeper!

Don't want to do only the tree thing?  Here's an idea of something you can do with the tree leaves to create a "frame" around any saying that you like:


I got this idea on Brian King's blog.  The colors used were soft suede and crisp cantaloupe--and the stamping was first with blushing bride then crisp cantaloupe closer to the edge of the oval for some color variation.  I certainly would not have put these two colors together left to my own devices!  I really like having an alternate idea for this stamp set!





No comments: