Monday, February 23, 2015

Little Boxes, Big Fun!

Who doesn't love little boxes?  Here are a couple of cuties that I found while searching the internet for ideas!  The first is a teeny, tiny box made with the envelope punch board:


It starts with a 4 1/2 inch square of paper--you score and punch at 1 1/2 inches, then flip and score and punch at 1 1/2 inches again on the same side.  You do this on all 4 sides.   The cutting is a tad tricky, but not too hard.  I'll try and post a picture of cutting directions tomorrow.

The other box I made is a smaller version of the triangle box that was shown at Leadership this year (I saw it on the live feed).  I found the directions for the smaller version here on Mary Brown's blog.  This is my first try at this box--there are some things I would change, but it is really cute and it holds more than you'd think (unlike the above box which holds about 3 kisses).  The original was designed by Pootles, I believe.  







No comments: