Monday, June 20, 2011

Pitiful!

My lack of posting on my blog is just pitiful!  Here I thought I'd have tons of time to work on my stamping as soon as I was checked out of my classroom.  Then my summer fun began.....VBS, math curriculum work, reading book study, traveling to Indiana for graduation, family reunion and a weeklong visit with my parents.  Now I've enjoyed or will enjoy each of these things....but I feel all that time I thought I'd have slipping through my fingers already!  =-)  Here's the graduate, Benjamin with his sisters--Kate and Mackenzie.  We had a fun day and are so proud of him!


Here's a card I made for my son and daughter-in-law--who are going to be parents in early August!  I love this little giraffe and had to get a quick picture of it before Abby took it home!  Ha!  I totally cased this from Carrie who also cased it, but I did change the legs and some other things to suit me.  I'm so sad because I wanted to demo this card, but the small oval punch is retiring and it is used pretty extensively for the head in this creation!  Guess I'll have to do some experimenting for a replacement punch that might work.





No comments: