Thursday, June 23, 2011

Call Me Punch Happy!

I love all the cute critters that you can create using punches and have created a file of them to case when I have time.....here's one that I found here.  Okay this is not the one I looked at to case--can't find the original anywhere on my computer, but Tami White's dragon is pretty close!  I finally had time to make this dear dragon!  Isn't he adorable!
I used wild wasabi from the dsp stack and also cardstock.  My red is cherry cobbler I think.  I'm away from home and am only looking at the photo so it's hard to say!


Punches used:  wide oval, large oval, small oval, star #2 die for the triangles, small flower from the bitty blossom 3 pack, 1/4 in. circle punch,  scallop circle punch (not sure which size) 1 3/4 in. circle

The neck and black part of the eyes are hand cut.

No comments: