Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally.......summer!

Aaaah!  I'm thinking I finally have time to stamp.  Report cards....done.  Classroom cleaned....done.  Checked out of school.....done!  Here are the cards I demonstrated at a recent party.  I'm sure the majority of them were cased since the party occurred during the last week of school and things were a bit crazy at that time.  =-)  I'll try to put in links as soon as I can!

Card #1  Top Note Flower Fancy (miracle of miracles---not cased)


Card #2  Flight of the Butterfly--Embossed & Punched (cased from here)

Card #3  Versamarker Fabulous Florets (cased from here)


Card #4  Big Shot Butterfly with Elements of Style (I can't remember what blog I found this on, but I didn't have the same embossing folder or ribbon that was used on the butterfly and I'm not sure if it had a pretty in pink card base or not)

Okay--this took For-Ev-Er to load pictures and get them put on here!  Yikes!  I'm tired and need to get to bed so I can be fresh for Bible School tomorrow morning bright and early.  Hopefully I'll get the links to all the retired lists on here tomorrow for you!



No comments: