Saturday, March 26, 2011

Can't stop the sliding!

I'm taken with the slider card--here's another one that I did that I like even better than the first (and I liked that one a lot).  I got the idea for the front and slider of the card from a card in the spring mini catalog.  It uses the adorable  Eat Chocolate set from the mini catalog. (The card sample I used was on the same page--page 30).

Front of the card----pull up on the candy bar and here's what you see:

It's so fun to make it slide.....all I want to do is play with it!

Here's a beautiful card that I cased from Teneale Williams--she does gorgeous work "down under."

I was limited to the supplies that I had, but I love the sweet simplicity of the Sweet Summer Sale-a-Bration set.  You have just a few more days (ends March 31) to get this set free with a $50 order!  I'm sending an order in soon so let me know if you are interested!  

No comments: