Sunday, June 15, 2014

June Party Fun-- Work of Art!

Oh my goodness….I've been trying to post this for over 2 days…I'm finally online so here  goes….I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hi all!  We had a great time at our monthly Stampin' Up party this past week.  It's always fun to get together with my stamping friends!  We had good food and lots of laughs as usual!  I decided to highlight a set in the new catalog called "Work of Art."  I'm telling you there are some demonstrators out there that are so clever and creative!  Here are some of the ideas that I shared:

First--this was a card that was demonstrated during the catalog premiere--so easy and fun.  I call it "artsy splotches."  =-)

This uses last year's in colors and gold embossing powder---and a lot of stamping off!  So easy and fun to make!

Secondly I showed how demonstrators have found ways to creative use this set for…..

Sunsets at the Beach (idea from Marsha Lavoie)


Colors used were pumpkin pie, so saffron, marina mist, and crumb cake….also the stamp set Wetlands for the birds.

The third card I shared is so quick and clever it still amazes me!  I got the idea from this video by Keenan Kreations that I found on youtube here.

I used the new in-colors--Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey--leaves are Mossy Meadow. This card can be done in 5 minus or less!!

Lastly I showed this card -- a chalkboard card (directions found here)  inspired by several demonstrators…


I'll post the rest of the cards that I made using Work of Art tomorrow--as always if you have any questions give me a holler!











No comments: