Saturday, January 4, 2014

Snow Banner with Festive Flurry Snowflakes

Our family is blessed in so many ways and to be honest--we don't need anything.  So instead of exchanging Christmas presents we take the money would've spent and give it to a charity of choice.  This year we gave to Heifer International.  I've said all of this because I'm trying to explain about our "white elephant" gift exchange.  This year I made 2 banners using the banner kit, festive flurry snowflakes and punched out snowflakes from an old big shot thingy.  I forgot to take a picture of the first one and then quickly tried to snap a photo of the 2nd before I wrapped it up…but the exposure was horrible!

Sorry--it's the best I could do!  They turned out really cool, but to be honest--I should have made one for myself--because now I totally don't want to make another one--those little snowflakes were a pain in the butt!

No comments: