Thursday, January 30, 2014

Giggle Greetings and Love You More...

These were the two stamp sets that I picked out for my stamp set of the month club.  The ladies that attend get the stamp set and make four cards with it….great fun!  It's a time when we try out different card formats and/or techniques.  Over the next 4 days I'll share a card from each set that we made.

Both groups made the double pocket card--yay--I could use some of my retired designer series paper.  (I have a d.s.p. problem--I buy it then don't use it because it's too cute and then I end up with tons of paper--totally makes sense--right?)  The tutorial for this was on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts here.



Love this color combo and I love that paper--I think it was the SAB paper from last year?

Here's the same card style with the Giggle Greetings stamp used:

I changed out the baker's twine for some retired ribbon that looks much nicer when we made the card.   


The cherries on the left tag were from the cupcake punch and had crystal effects on them.  Very cute!
I'll be back tomorrow with the next installment!  Off to work on school stuff now.








No comments: