Monday, December 17, 2012

More Christmas.....

For the next "installment" of Christmas cards we have a card and a couple of 3-D items:


Reindeer Noses--(computer generated words) and reindeer from punches.  Add 8 malted milk balls for the reindeer and a cherry chew for Rudolph's nose and you are set!

The other 3-D item was the Kiss tree that I've already shared here.  Everyone loved it!  I had to make the pieces for 52 of these babies!  =-)


The card on the right is cased from Dawn Olchefske.  I didn't have the stamp set she used so I found in my stash of retired stamps Winter Foliage (I think) and it did the trick!  If you look carefully you can catch a glimpse or two of the glitter.  The background was made using an embossing folder that the top is inked up and then pressed--not run through the Big Shot---I used my brayer to help!

No comments: