Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free Stuff!

If you are a bargain hunter like me you might enjoy what Stampin' Up has to offer this month and beyond...not only has Sale-A- Bration begun (Jan. 24, 2012 - March 31, 2012) where you can get free stamps, ribbon, paper, brads and more for each $50 that you spend before tax and shipping and handling fees are added but you can also get....

 My Digital Studio - FREE for One Month Beginning Today!

Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day  FREE TRIAL of My Digital Studio Express version beginning TODAY that everyone can take advantage of.
Have you ever thought about making a scrapbook, a card, a calendar, or other projects on your computer?
If this appeals to you, check it out by taking the program FREE for 30 days!
With the FREE trial, you'll get:
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.  There are many free tutorials out there that can help you in your use of MDS --I'd be glad to direct you in that direction!

Try it out and see the fun and ease of My Digital Studio!
Just give it a try and see if you like it!
Click here to order your My Digital Studio today!
When you get to my demonstrator website you will have to click on the shop now (blue rectangle) under my name at the top right.  The store page will come up-- then click on the MDS box in the upper right hand corner--download and let the fun begin!  

No comments: