Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Milk Carton Fun!

Sorry I've been missing for over a week!  I've been stamping, but didn't get my pictures downloaded until today!!  Too busy!  Here's an adorable little Easter chick made out of the milk carton bigz die.

Here's a card I made for Easter...I cased it from here.  I didn't have the designer paper she used, but like how mine turned out too.  It was a great layout! I really like the egg in the Easter Blossoms stamp set.


I just love the little rosette--I dyed it with regal rose reinker.  The colors I used were regal rose, crumb cake and pear pizzazz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new
scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work
on. You have done a formidable process and our whole group
will likely be thankful to you.
Feel free to surf my blog post - quick weight loss diet