Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Blessings!

Holy Week is fast approaching!  I get very busy during this time with church activities as I'm sure many of you do.....here are two of the Easter cards that I made earlier.  I need to get them in the mail pretty soon!


This is totally cased from a you tube video done by Chic 'n Scratch.  I just added the ribbon.  Are you noticing that I really like the egg in the Easter Blossoms stamp set??  Ha!

The next card is very simple and uses the floral image from Friends Never Fade--I colored it with markers and stamped....very simple!  I don't know if you can see the large polka dot background that is embossed in the background...I used one of my texture plates that I tend not to use as much as I should!

Here's wishing you a blessed Easter season--enjoy time with family and friends if you are able!

No comments: