Monday, September 24, 2018

Have you Seen IT?!

Folks, I'm telling you, this new Holiday Catalog is sooooo good!  My bank account is already feeling the sting! =-)  If you don't have a copy you need to let me know so I can get one to you!!


There are so many cool things in it that I can't even pick a favorite.  However, I know you are going to want one of these:

               

It's the new Take Your Pick tool found on page 30 in the Holiday Catalog and oh my goodness--this picture does not do it justice!  If you have trouble picking up small items then this tool is for you--but wait!  There's more!  Check out this video......


Pretty impressive isn't it?  I know I won't have to pack as many tools when I travel and craft now!  It's one of the first items I bought from the catalog.....along with just  a few other things....Ha!
If you want this tool let me know--it's item #144107 and the cost is $10.  Let me know and I can add it to an order!  Until next time!  Happy stamping!
                                                            

No comments: