Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy New Year--Stampin' Up Style!

Today is the first day of our new catalog and oh my, I can't tell you how excited I was to have it finally go live!  I sent in an order the minute I could today because I couldn't wait to get my hands on this adorable pig set called This Little Piggy-(and maybe a few other items!)




I held 2 Open Houses on May 30 and 31 to try and get the catalog in the hands of those who were really dying to get it!
Click Here to See the catalog online!

If you don't have one yet--let me know and I'll try and get one in your hands!!

At the Open House, I had a little goody bag for each person attending, plus a drawing for some extra Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and items that I had from last year along with 3 of the new in-color stamp pads.  We also had a make and take featuring the 5 new in-colors which I think are pretty awesome this year!  The card also used the new Happy Birthday thinlit.  This was totally cased from Rachel Brumley.  Loved it and how it showcased the new in-colors!


Sorry for the shadows and poor picture quality...it's late and I'm ready for bed.  I have 2 grandkids staying with me for a few days and they are keeping me hopping!

Happy Stamping!!     Dawn





  

No comments: