Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Last Post about Convention--You're Sublime

So my last day of convention ended at noon....it started out with my participation in a "Kids Themed Swap."  Here were my cards:


This is a "magic card"--when you pull up on the cord the picture of the frog (from You're Sublime) "magically" gets colored!


I found the tutorial on youtube--posted by Dawn Griffith.

My second card featured the new dino set, No Bones About It....


Here's the inside:


There were some great presentations on the last day and I got a ton of ideas to share during this coming holiday season.  Since I wasn't heading home until Sunday morning, I went out to eat with a group of demonstrators to this place located up in the mountains east of Salt Lake City...the back patio where we ate was just a beautiful setting....



I'm so excited to put into practice some of the things I learned this year!







No comments: