Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SU Party continued...

Hi all--I intended to post these pictures of projects that we did at our Hillsboro party on Saturday morning, but life got in the way!  About 3 in the morning we got a text that said we needed to head to Kansas City to welcome our granddaughter into the world!  Let me tell you she is oh, so sweet!

Meet Payton Jo--we are in love with this little one!

Now onto the projects that I need to post!  I was so excited when I heard that the butterfly thinlits were once again available!  I had had a project ready to go for the first party when they went "unavailable." 

First I shared a card that I made using the butterfly bundle and then the make and take which I cased from Mary Fish.  I believe I shared that earlier when I was able to have it as a make and take for my McPherson Group!






This is so easy and simply, but elegant!  I offered it in 3 colors--pink pirouette, wisteria wonder and soft sky.  I love how creative each person was with where they placed the butterfly and sentiment!

We also used Guy Greetings to create a Father's Day card (or card of choice for a guy)

Here's the inside...

I had an example using the shoes stamp all ready to go and it got time for the party and I couldn't find it anywhere!  Crazy!  But when I got home---there it was in my pile of cards...go figure.
All of the examples are on the note card sized cards in Crumb Cake from SU--I think they are one of the best deals in the catalog! 

Our last project was a cute little box made with the curvy box framelit which I'm so excited to see is in the new catalog!  I got this idea on pinterest--here's the link.  I changed it a little, but it's the same general idea!  Loved the little bug candies so ordered them on amazon.  =-)

Cute on the outside....but it's what's inside that makes this special! Take a look!


The little Lindt chocolates come in bees, ladybugs and beetles.  I used the stamp set And Many More for the sentiment inside.  


It's a busy week ahead, but I'm heading to my stamp room right now...hopefully I'll get to do more than just clean up and put away!  

          


No comments: