Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Star-Filled Christmas!

I put off for quite awhile getting the star framelits....I didn't really need them did I?  And then I saw all the cuteness being created using those stars and I couldn't resist any longer!  Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made using the framelits and the star embossing folder and the new star border punch.   Is that Kraft paper not totally awesome?!!  And I really can't say enough about how much I love the Under the Tree specialty paper!  Wowzers!


Here's the same card with a different embossing folder--On Point--from the holiday mini:


I cased this from Lee Conrey of stampingleeyours.blogspot.com

I just got the dazzling diamond glimmer paper in my last order and it is fun to work with!  The texture of it is a bit smoother than the original glimmer paper I think.  I saw a card like this and just picked up a piece of soft suede card stock that I had laying around, added the stars using the stars mask--then the dazzling diamonds glimmer star.


I'm pretty sure I cased this from someone also....yep--ZoKris.  Here's the original card.  

I'll be back sooner rather than later!  




No comments: