Friday, August 15, 2014

Setting Some Stamping Goals!

I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, but if I'm truly honest with myself---I'm my own best customer.  So I've set some goals for myself to try and grow my business and to do a better job creating on my own:

Goal 1 - Set up a Facebook Stampin' Up page--done (no followers yet)
Goal 2 - Figure out how to take better pictures - working on it--have a photo box ordered and on the way
Goal 3 - Participate in some sketch/design challenges
Goal 4 - Blog on a more regular basis

During the course of this next year--I'm going to try and post at LEAST once a week a card or project that I've designed all by my little lonesome.  I don't think I can give up CASEing cold turkey.

So let the Project begin….

Step 1--Find some Sketch sites and try to create some cards using their sketches.

Step 2--Figure out the techy stuff so I can post to their sites…without out totally messing up everything!

Step 3 -- Set up some classes to try and increase my business.  I have ideas...but can I follow through with them?

Okay--enough about that--here's a card that I made recently for a swap that I participated in through VC Rocks:

I used paper from the All Abloom pack, For the Birds (colored with a blender pen), and the sentiment from Love and Sympathy.  Can you see my dots from the embossing folder?  I did that by putting the paper in the folder and pound it with a hammer wherever I wanted the dots to be!  Not sure why I didn't take a picture of the inside!!  I had it all fancied up too!  Now I'm off to complete some of my goals before I turn old and gray--oh wait, I'm already there!  Ha!



2 comments:

lisa808 said...

What a darling card!

Good luck with your SU goals. You may want to check out Sherrill Graff's LNS Business Builder Boot Camp. It's in week 4, but you can join any time. It runs for 25 weeks! Here's the link:

http://www.stampinconnection.com/forum/topics/lns-boot-camp-for-business-builders-2014?groupUrl=LNS&xg_source=msg_com_gr_forum&groupId=4523673%3AGroup%3A278350&id=4523673%3ATopic%3A10449987&page=1#comments

Stampin on Sunflower Drive said...

Can you add a link to your Facebook page to your website? I would love to follow you