Sunday, July 28, 2013

Convention Swaps - Part Deux

So, I might have overextended myself with the amount of swaps that I imagined I needed to take to convention.....never again. Ha!  

My three general swaps were pretty basic--the first uses the Epic Day dsp and a sentiment from Oh, Hello with a bit of calypso coral baker's twine and a vintage faceted button.


I used this angle so perhaps you could see the chevron embossing folder that I lightly put on the right side of the card front.  I also used the splotch stamp from my first paper pumpkin package. 

The second card is made with the gingham garden washi tape and the stamp set Seasonal Sayings.


 I love how easily the punched part came together--punch the heart and then the postage stamp punch over the top--centering the heart.  Add the little flower with a pearl from the punch pack.  Love the colors night of navy, daffodil delight and melon mambo together.  It makes me happy.  

My third card was a bit more work intensive, but I like it a lot.  It uses strawberry slush, old olive and early espresso, the stamp set Too Kind, and the fancy fan embossing folder.  The hardest part was getting the label cut apart and then glued down - had to trim the white part down to make it fit nicely.


The 2 step stamping on this card was quite easy--no need for a stamp-a-ma-jig at all.  I'll be back tomorrow with my last swap--well the last swap that I got done for  convention.

No comments: