Sunday, May 5, 2013

Morning Cup

I'm not a coffee drinker--never have been, but most of my family is VERY into their coffee.  They love Starbucks, The Well (a local coffee place) or any little place that serves a variety of coffees.  So when SU came out with this set I was excited to see it, get it, .....and never use it!  Seriously!  I just couldn't ever find a time to send a card using this set.  So here are two cards using this set that I cased recently...


This I cased from Melissa Davies -- I really like the way it turned out.  =-)  And then this is a case from Elizabeth Green who is a SU demonstrator in Canada.  It was embedded in one of her videos....where she highlights the retiring Two Tags die--one that I'm really sad is retiring!



I'll be back tomorrow with a card that is made from a set that is NOT retiring!  =-)



No comments: