Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow Day = Stamp Day....

I'm on the verge of my 3rd straight snow day--with a weekend in between.  I have a lot of things that I SHOULD be doing, but my stamp room has been calling my name lately!  I made around 12 cards yesterday and am working on my swaps for the St. Louis Regional coming up in a little less than a month!  Here's one of the cards I made yesterday.....


The stamp is from the Petite Pairs set.  The doily is the largest on the Delicate Doilies sizzlet.  I made my kiss from the Blossom Builder punch, stamped it with versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it that "chocolate shine" and then wrapped a bit of foil around the bottom.  The love tag is a bit of cardstock vellum with the love from Lovely Little Labels.  I used non SU embossing folder that I got as a gift awhile back and some retired pretty in pink taffeta ribbon.  I've always liked the way pink pirouette and chocolate chip look together.  As always you can order online here or get in touch with me to schedule a party!

No comments: