Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cards for Family....

Last Christmas, part of the gift for my mom was to be a set of cards.  She was supposed to get them from me in February (she picked out what she wanted in December) but I never seemed to have time to get them made.  So as I was recovering from pneumonia I finally got them done.  I made a ton of cards and my mom chose hers and then there were enough leftover for my sister and sister-in-law to have some too.  I'll try to show you the cards 2 at a time over the next few days....

Here are the first two--keep in mind that some of these use retired stamps, dsp or sentiments from other companies (my mom and sisters chose what they wanted):



Let me know if you have any questions.....


1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Better late than never :) I'm sure your mother was very happy with the pretty, finished cards. Hope you are now fully recovered.