Monday, July 16, 2012

Depressing News.....

Stampin' Up Convention is this week.  I was supposed to go there and have the time of my life with Deb.  That all changed when I got the news that my 3 days of high fever equalled a diagnosis of pneumonia.  I'm not going anywhere--except the Dr.'s office.  Hopefully not the hospital if the meds do their trick.  So not only am I out the money I paid for the convention registration, but I've also got to figure out what to do with all the swaps I created.  I haven't posted in awhile because I was busy creating......hmm....at least I didn't go crazy and make a huge amount!  I'll be back soon when I feel better to post pictures of them.

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

So sorry you were ill and missed going to the convention. I hope you are feeling better.