Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Project...

This past year I was asked to make "money holder" cards for a local Doctor's office--they were supposed to hold full sized business checks.....here's the design I came up with.  I cased the front image from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts -- she has a great tutorial on how do this image with the moon.  I used Scenic Season for the stamped image and Peaceful Wishes for the sentiment.


For the inside of the card I used the pine bough image from Autumn Days and a non-SU sentiment that I thought really went well with the Peaceful Wishes on the front.


Cardstock/Paper used:  real red, night of navy, and whisper white, real red dsp
Punches used:  SU Eyelet Border and non-SU circle and scalloped circle
Inks used:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter (marker) and Chocolate Chip
Ribbon:  non-SU white organdy

No comments: